Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Silhouette Love

It is hard for me to believe that a year has almost gone by and my first year on the DT with Silhouette is coming close to an end!!! If you have been a follow/reader of my blog, you will know how much I love my Silhouette Cameo ;)


Anyways, I created this project using lots of "love" from the Silhouette design store. I seem to hoard word/phrase design shapes in my folder and decided to use a lot of "love"ly ones on this page.



I cut out several of the words in different patterned paper and from Silhouette adhesive backed cardstock and went from there, piecing them together. I did add on some stitching to the red cardstock for something different.



Once I was all done, I kept the rest of the page simple with a photo, some vellum circles stitched over the blue doily pattern and a quick journaling card from my stash.


I am off to work on a project for the Bella Blvd blog! Happy scrapping :)

No comments: